10.20.2005

Feelings On Overload

Just got home from school. It was okay, but the best part was after school. Jade had already left her locker, so it was just me and Kristina. Lately, it has been really akward between us...for like the past 5 months or so, we haven't really talked. But today, Kristina said, "I think we need to talk." and it just like opened the doors. So we began to talk. And not just "How's the weather today?" but like really talk about what had happened to our friendship. We talked about our friendship, friends, friendships gone bad, relationships, college...all this stuff that we hadn't talked about at all in forever. It was really nice. And I realized that Kristina understands a lot of what I go through...because she goes through it too.

So we each appologized. And it was good. So I don't know. But I think my friendship with Kristina is going to get better after being meh for so long. I'm praying it will, anyway. I've missed her. It may sound crazy because she's been like two lockers down from me for the past 2 months almost, but it was as if we were a world apart.

Then Joe Heimerl came up while we were "girl talking" and tried to join in...and it was funny.

So now I'm happy.

And I talked to my mom yesterday about...well, anyway. So I sat in the car just crying on the way to church while she held my hand and then when we got there she prayed for me. And I'm SUPER grateful for a Mom like her.

No comments: