10.19.2005

I Love

Oh, there is somethingI love as well. I love it when God shows you something. Like yesterday in Youth Alive, Nichol mentioned Peter and in my Mid-East reading, it mentioned Peter, but I didn't think much about it until last night when I was praying, and pouring my heart out to God, asking if He even understood, when all of a sudden the Holy Spirit reminded me of Peter. AndI got soo stoked. I pulled out my Bible (well, it was right by my bed, but whatever) and opened it to where Peter denied Jesus, and I got so happy! It's like, God DOES know what it is like to be "whatevered" by your friends, and to be denied and such. It was such a cool realization. Then I turned to 1 Peter 4:12-13, which says like don't be upset if you are suffering, but be happy because Jesus suffered, too. And it's like I'm suffering exaclty how He suffered. And it was awesome. I love that.

No comments: