10.03.2005

Me and My Art Project

How cool that out of everything in this entire world, all the people and things we are taught in school and our friends and our feelings and EVERYTHING, we never have to question God? He's always the same and He's always there.

I decided that one of my favorite things EVER is to drive in the evening with no music or noise and just pray. Out loud. And you just talk to Him. Because really, He is my best friend and I love Him a lot. A lot a lot.

Today in art class, we had to draw one of our fingerprints, and as I was drawing mine, I couldn't stop thinking. I mean, God spent so much time and effort and love and care on making my thumb print absolutely perfect for me. And I've been feeling rather body conscious lately. So it's like, God chose this aret assignment for me to show me that I AM special and that He DID make me exactly how He wants me. It was very cool.

So I'm really in love with God.

Oh, and pray for Megan and the Bowkers LOTS today.

No comments: