10.05.2005

Some Socks and a Donut

Oh my word. The Third Day concert las night was AMAZING! It was beautiful. There were, quite literally, 4000 people there! Who would have thought that 4000 people would go see Third Day in Anchorage? And they are in Fairbanks tomorrow.

lol

"Do you still want the dinosaurs? Because if you do, I'll get them for you for your birthday."
"Yeah, and I want some socks and a donut."

"What are y'all thinking about?"
"Taco Bell."

lol

Switchfoot is coming up and I am quite stoked about that. We want to get front row seats and make shirts or something. How awesome would that be?

It was just 6 of us at the concert, in the group I went with. Kristina went with a bunch of people, but I didn't go with them. Saw Kate though, which was really cool. Hadn't seen her since before I went to NY in May. So that was nifty.

And... oh, so Jeff told Mom that he and Kayla are getting married... but not until like Januar 2007. Phew.

Liza, Forrest and I decided that every Wednesday we are going to wear black shirts. We've each done that for the past two weeks so it is official now. Oh man. Today, our art teacher totally freaked out at some kids and yelled at them. They were being really disrespectful. Serves them right.

Adopted a snail (escargot) in French class. Her name is Zoe. Jade calls her Oui Oui. It means life. Zoe, I mean. Zoe means life. Oui Oui means yes yes. Brad wrote a song called "Oui Oui" when he was home. It cracks me up thinking about it. I love my brothers.

Sigh.

It was happy, don't worry.

No comments: