12.08.2005

Fulfill the Dreams Worth Dreaming

Lately, I have been in a very contemplative mood, thinking about friendships, and college, and God. A lot about God. I've been struggling with some stuff in mywalk with Him, like with speaking intongues, healing people, hearing Him audibly...it's been hard. Then I met with my Pastor on Tuesday, and talked to him for like an hour, and it was soooo good. I cried like the whole time, but he showed me some good verses ni 1 Corinthians 12-14, and in Galatians 1. Apparently the church at Galatia was going through the same things as me, which was cool to find out.

And college...I think I really want to go to Biola. But then, my friend, Liza, she just got back from visiting a college that she thought she wanted to go to, but it turns out she didn't like it that much. So I'm scared that I won't like Biola. And there isn't really another college I want to go to. So... I don't know. I'm trusting God with it. Plus, I don't know how to pay for college. I'm not super smart or super good at anything. I'm trusting God.

I'm SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brad and Dad are coming home in like 3 or 4 days! Whenever Sunday is. And Jeff will be home in January with Kayla and Kaden. I wonder when they are getting married...Kayla and Jeff, I mean. I'm getting excited about that, too.

No comments: