12.05.2005

My Hands are Striped in Black. Bummer.

I wish I were good at something.

Like, in Sunday School on Sunday, we were talking about praising God in everything we do. So Mrs. Nunnally was like, "Titus, praise God when you build computers. Maria, praise God when you're on the basketball court. Ryne, praise God when you play sports. And Melissa...what do you DO? Praise God in whatever it is."

So what do I do? I don't play sports. I don't play a musical instrument. Besides the clarinet. I want to learn guitar. Like that'll happen. I can't do anything with computers. I'm not artistic. I'm not strong or pretty or super smart.

Like, I know I have gifts, such as showing mercy and teaching. And I know how to use them. But really, what is my THING?

Hannie and I have been fighting more. Over stupid stuff that usually ends up at "You hate me." I think she still feels b ad about...well, anywho. She shouldn't. I've totally forgiven her. But then I get all dumb and bring it up again. So she feels bad and I feel like a horrible friend.

College is dumb.
Boys are dumb.
School is dumb.

Aargh.

I need a hug.

And I miss Sydni.

No comments: