1.18.2006

I Have A Super Cool Watch On Right Now

I wonder if the captain of the Titanic cried.

I would. I mean, if I promised thousands of people that this huge ship would never sink, then didn't put enough life boats on it, and I knew lots of people would die because I steered it into an ice-berg, I would cry. Granted, I've been crying a lot lately.

I've been reading this book I got for Christmas called "The Power of a Praying Teen" by Stormie Omartian and I raelly like it. I've been reading a chapter a night during my "quiet time" (I don't like that term. How can it be quiet if I'm talking to God and He's talking back!??) and every night for like the past week, every topic has dealed directly with something going on in my life. Not even kidding. Like one night, a few days ago, Jeff and I got in a massive fight, hitting, yelling, kicking, pushing, all of it. I was so ticked at him. So that night, I turned to the chapter I was to read, and it was all about forgiving people. Then last night the cahpter was about your words, and the GREAT affect they have on people and God convicted me. So, it's totally a God thing. It's really cool.

I got a haircut on Satuday and they cut like 4 inches off and no one has said anything. I have to keep reminding myself that it's actually NOT about me.

Got a letter from Sydni that made me happy.

And I'm really hungry now.

I like this whole "giving up boys" thing. On Sunday, I was getting really excited to go to church because I knew someone would be there, so I started to praying and asked for forgiveness, and asked God to direct my thoughts, and He totally did, which was awesome. I'm trying. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil 4:13

ahh, my tummy is empty.

No comments: