1.10.2006

A Compilation

A Compilation:

Something I love: my guitar
Something I hate: the flu

Someone I love: God
Someone I hate: It's wrong to hate. However, my feelings are not too fond towards Satan

Something I'm excited about: the Switchfoot concert in April!!!!!
Something I'm trying to be excited about: the arrival of our company

Someone I miss: Sydni
Someone I don't miss: you know who you are. Unless you don't. I don't really miss your mom

Something I fear: Tony scares me. :) lol
Something I'm trying not to fear: Tony. lol

Something I love to do: Laugh in art class
Something I don't love to do: get paper cuts

Something I ate today: popcorn
Something I haven't eaten in a long time: chocolate

Something I can see right now: my Nalgene. It's almost empty. Bummer
Something I have to turn to see: the copy machine. Guess where I am... :)

Something I say a lot: "I"
Something I don't say a lot: "Deuces"

Something I did in the last week: Drank a peanut butter milk shake from Valley Hotel. It was sooo good. And I went to an amazing concert. And I laughed a lot. And I talked to Brad. And I worked out. And I danced onstage at said concert. And I spun and spun and spun on a merry-go-round with Ashley and Jen and Titus. And I yelled at Maria to put some clothes on.
Something I depserately want to do: Get front row seats to Switchfoot in April. Memorize every word to every ThreeCordWonder song. Get an A on my next art class picture. Talk to Winston. Grow up. And get a life.

Something I have to do today: move my stuff into Brad's room. and get gas.
Something I have to do this week: be nice to our company. I'm trying. I swear. I'm just not excited. And I have to work on my Sunday School Lesson.

Something I need to learn: How to really, really trust God. How to put stuff in His hands and not take it back.
Something I learned recently: That if I jump a lot at rock concerts, my left calf will hurt. A lot. And not just for a day, but for several.

No comments: