1.08.2006

Everybody, Everybody, Come On, Clap Your Hands!

I could totally get used to being a rock star. Not that I'm one right now. But I think it would be the coolest job ever.

Friday night was the Audio Adrenaline concert. Front row seats. Indescribable. Oh my word. Tom Pine threw me onstage for one song, so I hung out on stage with the band and like 10 other people, which was amazing. And I got all of their autographs. I love concerts. I've been to loads lately: Tree63, Third Day, Newsboys, Jeremy Camp, Skillet, Rebecca St. James...Front row is definately the best.

I'm still so stoked about it.

Hanging out with Ashley, Jen, and Titus today...sweet. It seemed like something was wrong with Ryne during Sunday School. Maybe he was just tired. I would ask him, but we aren't really friends. Justkind of Sunday School acquiantances. Talked to Syderni the other day, which was so cool. I miss her tons.

That's all really. I'm wearing an Alaska shirt that was my mom's like 20 years ago. No joke. It rocks.

No comments: