2.16.2006

Other Shtuff

Let's pack up and move to California...

How nice would that be? To just leave everything except for some money and a toothbrush and just go somewhere? To just go to the airport, plop down your credit card or a couple hundred dollars, and say "Where will this take me?" And then just to go. I don't know if I'd go to California. Maybe. Or I'd like to go to Italy. Or London. Or North Carolina. Or Africa. Duh.

I googled my name, and it came up with an article about Crosswalk, which was really exciting, if you ask me.

I think if I could do anything, anything at all, I would be a rock star. I'd probably have really bad stage fright...massive nerves. But really, I think I would love it.

If I could, I would be a rockstar/missionary/English teacher in Africa.

And I think it's funnyinterestingannoyingweirdandstupid when people you know and you know they know you, when they act like they don't know you. You know?

No comments: