3.16.2006

I'm in Love. Fo Shizzle.

I'm in love. With Oklahoma. And Oklahoma Baptist University. And everthing that goes along with those two things.

OBU is in-cred-ible. Seriously. When Dad and I arrived at the campus on Saturday, I totally almost started crying. Then I felt toally peace-ful. And the whole time we were there, it was like, I knew, I KNEW, that that is where I'm supposed to be. It's so beautiful. All the buildings are brick and I love the fountains and the trees and...it's awe-some.

I'm so ready to be done with high school just so I can go back to OBU.

It has been officially determined that I am the world's worst navigator. Dad and I were like a mile away from where we needed to be, and we kind of knew where we were in realtion to it, but for the life of us, we could not figure out how to get there. In Oklahoma City. That's where we were.

And I've totally worn my OBU hat everyday (literally) since I got it. It covers up bad hair days quite nicely, I must say. And trust me. When you've been traveling all day, it's nice to have something to cover your hair with!

It was a super fun trip. Me and Dad.

And I had forgotten, but I'm soo proud of me and Kristina. We totally asked two guys to prom...as a group. But still. I mean, holy cow. Way more respect for guys now. It's scary.

No comments: