3.07.2006

Someone Around You... :)

I ate chocolate.

I know, I know, 2 and a half anti-chocolate years, down the drain. But I was at the Trout's house, and I didn't want to be rude. And really, the chocolate was...kind of bitter. I didn't really miss it.

I got to teach Sunday School Sunday. Ihad completely spaced, but it turned out good. Carli and two of her buddies were there, and William, Kyla, and Shannon. So it was a good group. We played games for quite a while, and I talked about how we live freely in Christ, which is something God's been teaching me lately.

Then yesterday, when Dad and I went to the Trout's for dinner, Carli and I played cards, and we "betted" using stuff, i.e. candy wrappers, Taco Bell sauces, and a moose head that holds glasses. She is so funny.

So then, this whole accident thing is lame-o. AAARGH. I'm soooo trying to trust God.

I need prayer...ASAP

No comments: