3.04.2006

Knights Sandals

Last night was really fun. I was gone from my house for over 12 hours yesterday, which was tiring, but worth it.

After work, I met Jade, Tony, Hannah, and Kristina at the Valley Hotel. We ate, and talked, and told stories, and such. It was a blast. This was the first time we had hung out with Tony out side of a school thing. And he's an interesting kid. Idecided he reminds me of Kyle, but only in the sense that when I met Kyle, almost all of his friends were females. And Tony's like that. Hannah and I were talking, and when you first look at Tony, he looks like a weird kid who plays too much video games. And, okay, that's pretty much true, but he's really nice. And knows like everyone.

So then, after dinner, we went to the school talent show. And Hannah made Tony sit in the back of her car on the way there. haha. The show was really cool, and there was one band who was really...I don't know. The way the guy sang was rather creepy. Krisitina's brother's group did pretty sweet. And I liked the 80s dance. Mostly because I'm in love with the 80s.

And now, I have to eat dinner and majorly study for U.S. Government, aka, the most boring class in the history of the world.

No comments: