4.07.2006

Are You a Trekkie?

My poor car. And my poor brother trying to plan his wedding. And my poor dad hating work. And my poor Mom working endless hours. And poor Ms. Mindy who has started crying every time she sees me.

I've been so....meh lately. I totally don't know how to describe it.

I hate it when I let the bad things (though there may be just one bad thing all day) overpower the good things. Like, I had an awesome time at breakfast with my friends, and I found out I got the 2nd highest grade on my French test, but none of that mattered, really, since my car broke down.

So yeah, my car is pretty much dead. Like, there is gas where gasis not supposed to be. And it would pretty much be dumb to fix it, since it isn't worth that much anyway. But I'm bummed. I mean, what about all of my bumper stickers? And what about a CAR for the next 4 months? I mean, there is always the truck..which I love...but it's not my car. Jimmy. *SOB*

But...life is fun. And that's all. Oh, and people are fun, too.

I have a prom picture on our desktop, and I must say, we were a very cute group of people! :) haha :)

No comments: