5.14.2006

More Happy Things.

Another Happy Things List:

1. We got a sweet huge exercise ball.
2. Forts made out of 10 blankets are destined for sweetness.
3. I played catch for about 1/2 hour with Megan, and it involved twists and jumps and laughing. A lot.
4. The trees are starting to bud out.
5. I spent a good hour outside yesterday in the sun, working.
6. It is another beautiful day today.
7. One of my friends has her picture in the paper.
8. Maria and Ryne have something and I'm pretty okay with it.
9. My birthday is in a mere 13 days...wow!
10. I talked to Brad last night, and his friend was there for dinner.
11. Number 10 didn't really have a story behind it, but it made me happy.
12. Tomorrow is a day long (literally - 9:00 am to 8:00 pm) girls' retreat, and I'm stoked.
13. I've got bright pink sparkley nail polish on my toes.
14. My iPod is awesome to listen to while raking.
15. Titus, Khia and I totally lost the challenge in Sunday School, but we got candy anyway.
16. In 2 minutes, I'm going back outside.
17. NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!
18. My car may indeed get fixed.
19. It is warm enough to wear shorts now.
20. I got new tennis shoes - FOR COLLEGE! And Curves.
21. "Fame" was really fun.
22. Jade and Hannah and I bought these super mini ice-cream things from Carrs, and they came with a little spoon, which I still have.
23. FISH this week, I hope...knock on wood.

2 comments:

Kristina Huling said...

:)
I like good things lists.

Melissa Joy said...

I think they're one of my new favorite things, actually.