5.04.2006

Thus Is Me.

It's funny how a day can be ordinary, but then one or two things happen, and your day suddenly rocks.

This morning I talked to my "little sister" Sydni in Germany. For like 25 minutes. It was so fun. I told her about Human Relations yesterday, when Allison told Mr. Berg that I wanted to tell him that if he were a booger, I'd pick him first. And I told her about my cereal that morning (like abowl-full of Life, and an inch of milk). And she told me about one of her teachers who is coercing this boy she likes into liking her. It was just good. I love talking to her.

Then I get to school, and I find out I can't go to the FISH meeting, even though it is the National Day of Prayer, because I need to take notes for Kristina. And I was glad to help her, but I really wanted to talk to God. So I was bummed. AND I have to pick up trash on May 12th. But Jen went to FISH, which is most excellent.

So then Gvt. was okay. I did one of my "debates" which was actually just me talking for a while, then Laiza talking for a while. Then lunch. Which was quite lunch-y.

TA was dumb, mostly because I was totally in pain (that time of the month...you know.. :) haha) but I got some advil from the nurse, which helped, then I sat in front of my locker and read some of Psalms, mostly in the Psalm 121 area. I LOVE Psalm 121:1-2. It's amazing. Plus, it's part of a really cool song. So that was neat, just sitting and reading my Bible.

Then French. And French was fun today. I was paired up with one my kind-of-friends. And we had to ask eachother questions and respond with imaginative answers. And I was totally having a brain fart because I could not think of anything. So he helped me come up with some answers. Then we had to draw two pictures of their answers, so I drew Peppin wearing neon yellow shorts (almost like my shirt today) and red flip-flops, eating 13 sheets of bacon and being really happy. It's a sweet picture, if I say so myself.

And now I'm at work, waiting to go home.

But I got to drink orange juice and eat half of a bagel, which was really really yummy.

So that's my day.

OH, and I played with Flarp, and I was commented on my purity ring. Super sweet. And I'm wearing knee-high socks. Also super sweet.

AND Jesus loves me. And nothing is sweeter than the taste of His love, grace, and compassion.

Have you ever thought about the word grace? It means "loving acceptance". How many people am I full of grace towards? Not many. How many people am I currently bitter towards? More than I want. Why can't I just lovingly accept them as Christ lovingly accepts me?

Thus is the predicament of my life.

No comments: