5.03.2006

USMA West Point Jogging Pants Are Sweet.

I can't go to the Kutless concert. Not the one in Anchorage, or the one in Fairbanks. And I'm kind of bummed, but just a little. I was majorly upset last night, when I pretty much found out, but it wasn't official until now. And I think I'm okay with it.

Because that Monday, there is a high school girls' retreat that Wasilla Bible Church is hosting and the high school girls from my church were invited because of connections. And I'm really looking forward to it. I know that it's something I need to go to. I don't know why, but I need to be there.

Anddddd I think Monday night, or Tuesday night, but probably Monday night, I'm going to have a mini-Kutless concert in my bedroom. I'm just going to put on a concert shirt and get all dressed like I was going to their concert, and just listen to their music and sing along. Maybe I'll find pictures of them and put them on my iPod so I can see pictures of them while the music plays so its like I'm really there. It'll be like a private concert.

That's the sweetest thing about CD's and music in general. It's like a private concert just for you.

No comments: