6.12.2006

I'd Have Been Scared If I Was Kutless. But I'm Not. Bummer.

Are you kidding me? That is awesomecrazyhilarious!

So there's this guy here, in Alaska, and he goes to every Christian concert in Anchorage. I've seen him at like every one I've gone to. So this guy, he has a huge beard and carries a gigantic metal cross. And he'll walk back and forth muttering and yelling stuff, and he'll try to get to the stage so he can throw stuff on it. At the Audio Adrenaline concert, he had tons of papers about some Disney cult, and Father Mickey Mouse or something. And then the security guys (who wore cowboy hats, by the way) carried him out.

SO ANYWAY. This guy is crazy.

I was just looking at the Kutless website (it ties in, I swear) and they recently played a concert up here, and I was bummed because I couldn't go. But I went to their tour journal and they had an entry about their concert in Anchorage. And guess who made the entry?

That's right, crazy beard cross guy.

I'm not even kidding. It's hilarious. But now every person in the world who reads this tour journal is probably going to think that all Alaskans drink beer and are bikers with huge crosses who like to joust.

Just go read it: http://www.kutless.com/tour.aspx and click on "Tag Teamed Up Date Part 1" from 5/22/06. Prepare to be amazed. I sure was. Then read part two.

I can only imagine.

No comments: