6.05.2006

Things You May Not Know About Me.

1. I have a scar on my ankle from a bandaid.
2. I like silence with other people.
3. I think words sometimes become superfluous.
4. My favorite graduation present? My brother being here.
5. I'm impatient when it comes to waiting for God's timing.
6. Thousand Foot Krutch is my angry music.
7. I always cry when I'm at the altar praying.
8. There are certain people I don't always like spending time with.
9. Clue and Rummy are my favorite games of all time.
10. I still sleep with a Teddy Bear.
11. I really like my guitar, but can't really play it.
12. My favorite color combinations are brown and blue.
13. My favorite flip flops are red.
14. My first and middle names together mean "Happy Honey Bee".
15. Sometimes, I don't understand myself.
16. My fingers are very long and thin.
17. I own 25+ pairs of shoes and I collect thimbles.
18. My favorite place in the whole wide world is my house, specifically my bedroom, and Brad's bedroom. And our front place in our yard where we turn our cars around.

No comments: