6.05.2006

The Problem.

I think I know what the main problem is with people these days:

They forget that it's not all about them.

Because, really, if people would remember that they are not the only people in the world, we would have less polution, less littering, fewer bad moods, and fewer crimes. People would be more willing to help those less forturnate than themselves. There would be more smiling in the streets and more pennies lying on the ground.

And I know that sounds all sun-shiney and happy and nothing will ever go wrong. And I sooo do not think that way, but if you stop and DO think about it, it's true.

I mean, I know that I forget that a lot too, sometimes, but I'm trying. And sometimes, I want it to be all about me, but even then I know that that isn't what Jesus wants. And sometimes, even, it's like I don't care what Jesus wants becuase I do what I want anyway. And it's hard to write/type that, but I know it's true, and that saddens me. It's so easy to get ladden down with the cares of this world, to forget every blessing in my life.

I forget how blessed I am.

No comments: