6.26.2006

Veggie Oil Sandwich.

So yesterday, I had lunch (with my parents and his parents) with this kid (okay, so he's out of college). But anyway, he had altered his own truck by himself so that it runs on vegetable oil. Recycled vegetable oil. As in, he just goes to restaurants and asks them if they have left over vegetable oil he can have. And how crazy genius is that? I mean, you hear of a bunch of people who are trying to do that, but this kid, Andy, totally did it. I was actually amazed.

As for the title, you know that song about Australia ("I'm livin' in the land down under...")? Well, there's one line about a vegemite sandwich. And I just thought of that.

So yeah. That's all. I thought I would tell the world (or the like, two people who read this) about Andy, the genius who made his car run on vegetable oil.

No comments: