8.18.2006

Inside Jokes And Random Stuff.

Move-In Day tomorrow. The dorms open in about 15 hours. Whoa.

I thought of a bunch of random inside jokes today.

Singing like Angelina Jolie.
Hitler.
12:23.
Paula's interpretive dance.
Rock the Boat.
My truck blowing up.
Creepy Corrie.
Grabbing Maria's hand during The Fog.
Maria freaking out from seeing a spider.
Being the Official Acteens Spider Killer.
Being Ms. Mindy's favorite.
Saying "Hey, so..."
Leki Leki.
Butt floss.
Peeing in caves.
Jesus Is Better Than Chedder.
"Ooh, ooh, I love that band! What songs do they sing?"
Ha - getting almost kicked out of the PAC.

Ah, darn. We never bought me a fridge for my dorm.

My Dad and I have completely different tastes on what to watch on T.V. Man, if we had cable at home, we would argue all the time.

Oh, but how sweet. He just put it on the Disney chanel for me. :)

No comments: