8.24.2006

Scary.

Things are gonna change. I know, I know, it's like "DUH!"

But still.

My friends that have never had boyfriends, could get one. I'm going to know people that other people don't know. I'm going to have experiences that no one can comprehend, no matter how well I explain it. My relationships are going to change, my friendships, my life, my everything.

And it's....weird.

Like, I have a facebook now, and I'm seeing things that I don't know if I want to know, because for some reason, it's really important. And I don't like that it's important, but it is. It makes me think that somethings that I want, I REALLY want. But at the same time, I don't know what I want. Because I may think I want something and then come to find out, it's the opposite of what I actually want. And that scares me for some reason.

And then....

Yeah.

1 comment:

Kristina Huling said...

I know what you mean. Even in the confusing paragraph, I still think I follow.