8.05.2006

My Wonders On Heaven.

I really have no idea what this post will be about. I just decided to write one. And usually I start with an idea of something that's going on in my life, but not this time.

Eleven days until I am on a plane bound for OBU.

And thirteen days until I'm moving into my new dorm room.

It's so crazy how everyone just kind of goes their own ways, come college time. Like, I'm going to Oklahoma, Jade's going to Montana, Kristina and Chris are staying here, Hannah's going back to Australia, Cody is on his way to Texas, Ashley is gonna be in Arkansas, and Lucas, Liza, Azzy, Joe, and Chrissy are headed up to Fairbanks. We're all spead out. But I know that for those of us who know Jesus Christ - and I'm not talking religion, I'm talking a RELATIONSHIP - we'll see eachother again some day. And holy cow. I'm so stoked for heaven. Imagine just getting to see Peter walking down the golden street. Do you think it will be like Hollywood, where people are rushing them for autographs? Or will we all just automatically become really good friends with everyone there? Imagine worshiping God with people from Nicaragua, and from underground churches in China. What kind of clothes do people wear in Heaven? Do they wear clothes at all? What about food? Do we play games? Like Sardines, or Clue, or the game we played at Ms. Janelle's that one time? Will I automatically be awesome on the guitar?

It's interesting to think about, really.

1 comment:

Kristina Huling said...

I like this idea. I've never thought about heaven in that way before. :) Cool.