9.13.2006

We Rock At Flag Football.

I'm sick now. And it's lame. Like, my throat is killing me. It's retarded. I hate it.

We played flag football again tonight - AND WE WON. We are so good. I played the entire first half and like 3/4 of the second half. Ha - I like our plays A LOT. We have such girlie code names for them. Like, "pink" and "yellow" and there's "flower", "tree", "rainbow"...no, I actually don't think there's a rainbow. But still. In one play, our coaches yell from the sidelines, "They can take our pride, but they can't take our..." And we all yell, "FREEDOM!" And charge. Then for another one, as soon as the QB says, "HIKE" we on the line get down on our hands and knees and bark like dogs. It's incredible. We did it in today's game, and the other girls were just like, "Um...okay..." Apparently it's in a movie. But the play worked and we gained some yardage. And this girl got made at me because she ran into my knee, then said I tripped her. Sore loser. Then she wouldn't come shake our hands after the game.

I think I did really bad on my French test today. And I have an Old Testament test tomorrow. I need to study. A lot. And drink apple juice that I bought at WalMart today.

No comments: