10.15.2006

It's The Lighters In The Air.

I haven't done a favorite things list in a while, and Kristina inspired me with hers, so here we go again:

1. Running in the rain without shoes on in a skirt.
2. With your boyfriend.
3. Hearing the rain outside your window.
4. Candy corn and candy corn pumpkins.
5. Slippers.
6. Baptisms on Sunday mornings.
7. Visiting a church for the first time, and having the Pastor announce, "There is a girl here from Alaska who goes to the same church as the Milners".
8. The Dishwasher.
9. The time 1:11.
10. Having a guy open the car door for you.
11. All the pictures by my desk.
12. Playing hymns on the guitar.
13. Playing anything on the guitar.
14. Burts Bees.
15. Rascal Flatts.
16. Leaving random facts on people's face book walls.
17. Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches.
18. Being the only people in a Thai restaurant.
19. Staying the night in my OCBF's dorm room.
20. Thinking about noodles and overlapping things on the wall and choking people and the Alaska State Fair...at 2:30 in the morning.
21. Asking people about their views on gun control.
22. Your Mom.
23. Laughing at number 22.
24. Laughing at myself cuz I'm a dork.
25. Knowing that I'm okay with being a dork.
26. Praying.
27. The Dougie Fan Club founder.
28. My fellow Curver.
29. The most sarcastic girl in the world. :)
30. Inside jokes - WHOA! You have a locker??? High-five for Jesus! mmmBIOSN. You would. Army crawling. Mr. Lussow. The Love Square. Rakes.
31. Drawing pictures for Mr. Witzel.
32. My Happy Notes with Heather.
33. Writing in my journal.
34. Faith.
35. My lappy.
36. Jesus.
37. Biscuits and Gravy.
38. Satsuma Body Lotion.
39. Looking at children's books at Waldenbooks.
40. Walking around campus at night.
41. Poison Ivy Soap - just because that's a funny name for it.
42. Climbing trees by the chapel.
43. Finding out that there's a gymnastics museum in Oklahoma City.
44. Index cards of encouragement.
45. Care packages. From anyone.
46. Mine and Megan's spot in the new church building.
47. My Dad being in this year's Christmas play.
48. Talking to Mindy for an hour yestrday.
49. Little Anna.
50. The guy on campus who wears a "Oklahoma Baptist University Mom" T-shirt.
51. Being called "girly" and a "tomboy" in the same evening.
52. The song "Here's To You".

Ah, Happy Happy Day.
Horrah.

3 comments:

Kristina Huling said...

mi gusta (I like)
darn you and your love of the French language! :P

Jade said...

can i bite you and if i did would you cry


ps i really have to pee

Melissa Joy said...

lol - I miss you, Jade! And Kristina. And Hannah.