10.27.2006

Life Is A Highway. I Want To Ride It All Night Long.

So, yeah.

It's windy today. I like it. It's like Alaska in September. But instead, I'm in Oklahoma, and it's the end of October, and there is no snow on the ground, and you can still walk around without a coat on. And the leaves on the ground are all country, and I totally go out of my way to step on them. Some of them are crunchier than others, and the good ones make up for the bad ones.

I sent a birthday card to Jeff, and had to put like 6 stamps on it. It made me giggle. Kristin helped me write him a birthday poem, then I drew him a birthday picture.

"Ow, I kneed my chin."
"You what?"
"I kneed my chin."
"Your chin?"
"Yeah."
"You need your chin?"
"Yeah, when I sat down."
"What? Kristin, everyone needs a chin."
"No, I KNEED my chin. With my knee."
"Oh."
[MUCH LAUGHTER]

That's silly. It was in fact very humerous.

I took two naps today. No, it was just one. But it was nice. I woke up too soon because I had to go to French. But that's okay. French was...not really fun, but it wasn't horrible. English was interesting today - we talked about privacy.

So tomorrow, Shaun and I are going to a Catholic mass/service/thing. He wants to go, so I was like, "Yeah, I'll go with you." Then we're going to dinner and a movie. So it's a date, I guess.

"What's so funny?"
"Nothing."
"No, what?"
"NOTHING."
"Does the word 'nothing' have something to do with it?"
"Well...yes."

Hehe - good times.
"One One Nine"
"I'll tell you in two years."

I can't believe my first semester of college is over halfway through. Crazy.

Tomorrow is Fall Preview Day on campus. I'm really excited for the freshmen that will be here next year...already. Maybe it's because I didn't get to visit the campus on a special day, but I think Saturday will be cool. I'll have to think of something collegiate to do. Or something completely random and funny. Kristin and I are thinking that we might climb a tree and throw water balloons at people when they walk past. Or maybe throw them out my window, and yell at them in the Smoker Voice. Because THAT would be funny, too.

I don't know when Addi gets back. It's been weird not having her here.

I love Rascal Flatts.

Cody and I are trying to decide what concert to go see. None of his friends want to come up to OKC. Blah on them. I'll see if Shaun and Addi want to go see a concert in TX with me sometime. And maybe Chris before he leaves OBU at the end of the semester.

That's really sad that he's leaving. Really. He's a cool kid.

It's so weird. Like, in high school, I had a really hard time just talking to guys. Except for Tony, and occasionally Cody and Chris. But I don't know...here, I'm okay. For the most part. And in high school, no one ever liked me. But here, guys do. Like, that sounds totally stuck up, but Jonathan and Shaun got into a "fight" because Shaun and I are dating now. Shaun and Addi's theory is that it's becuase Jonathan liked/likes me. And now, Jonathan isn't talking to me. Like, at all. What a girl.

LAME.

Ha - KC is funny. She makes me giggle. She's dressing up as that chick from Pirates of the Carribean - Elizabeth Swan? So yeah, she made her own dress in her dorm room, used eye shadow to dye this wig blondish/brown, and bought those fake stick-on boobs to give herself some cleavage. And she just walks down the hall and is like, "My boobs bounce when I walk now!"

That's so funny. She cracks me up.

HAHA - I said crack. :)

No comments: