10.29.2006

Maybe She's Aiding In The Birth Of A Baby Kangaroo.

What a beautiful day. It's gorgeous. In the 80s, nice breeze, no cloud in the sky... I'm lovin' it.

Church with m'boy this morning. It was good. I started feeling sick during the worship time, which was weird. Then I totally embarrased myself during lunch. But that's okay. So then, we sat outside the library for about 3 hours, just hanging out. It was cool. Then I came back here and talked to Addi and my parents. And now, here I am.

Drinking Danimals Rockin' Raspberry yogurt, and eating some carrots. Yum. Peanut Butter and Jelly sounds gross. I don't want to eat it for dinner. Again. Since Addi was gone this last week, I didn't have anyone to eat in the ARA with for lunch three of the five days, so I had PB&J in my dorm. Blah.

I've really been struggling lately with knowing God. Like, when I praise Him, do I mean it? And I might have mentioned this in my last post - I'm not sure. But the other night, I just wrote out a prayer to Him, like I used to, and it was good. I just talked to Him.

I'm falling in love with Jeremy Camp again. I forget how much I like him. And I like him a lot, I decided.

1 comment:

Kristina Huling said...

I so know what you mean.
Sorry about just leaving you earlier.