11.02.2006

Bring It On, Bring It On.

I don't know what mood I'm in, but I don't really want people to see this post. I kind of wish I had an Open Diary like Han, becuase she can decide who sees which posts of hers. I wish I could make this one private. But I can't.

LAME.

[Paragraph Removed] (but don't worry about it)

Going to Helena's tonight for homemade bisuits and gravy. I think she and Tristan are making them just for me. I mentioned how I like b and g, and she was like, "Next time we make them, I'l linvite you over." THen she called today while I was in aerobics, and was like, "we're making them tonight, wanna come over?" So after our mandatory hall meeting, I'm going to her house. And I'm excited. I love Helena. I'm going to miss her. A lot, actually. I can't believe she's leaving at the end of this year. It's not fair. She's so just funny and sarcastic, and acts tough, but is such a girl. She cracks me up. When I was at her house last Friday, she showed me her black and pink dress and was all excited about wearing it for Halloween. :)

I'm working on my English thing. We're doing an in-class write tomorrow. Mine's about firearm education, and how if we educate kids about guns, they're less likely to go kill eachother and stuff. I've gotten As on all my essays so far, so I hope this one is good, too. We'll see.

Helena is Dr. Hagen's aid, so she looks at all my papers and stuff, which I think is funny. She can tell when I don't put a lot of time into a paper. This is probably going to sound so lame and girly, but I hope we do stay friends. I want her to be at my wedding, when I eventually get married in years and years from now.

I hope Kristin stays here - I like her.

Shaun and I are on one month in like 8 days. I wonder if we're doing something for it. We'll be at mission center that night.

Wonder where Tink has been lately... weird. I wish her parents would just tell us where she is. Unless they have been, and for the past 5 weeks, she's been out with friends. But I don't know. I don't know if that's true or not.

Sigh.

Wonder what everyone else is up to right now. I should talk to Shaun before the meeting, because who knows when I'll be back from Helena's tonight.

2 comments:

Kristina Huling said...

Livejournal is much like Open Diary in that sense.

Jade said...

cheerleaders. are you ready? OK! Give me an M. M! Give me an E. E! Give me an L. L! Give me an I. I! ...
haha jk
i heart you!!