10.06.2006

Okay.

I'm not sure what this post will be about. I guess we'll see.

I love college. I love the people, and the classes, and the relationships, and the activities, and the randomness and everything. (Ooh, I like this song: "Herself" by Everyday Sunday. I hadn't listened to it before. It's on my "Favorites" list in iTunes now.)

I got more minutes for my phone, and I think Mom was upset that I went through the last set so quickly. So I'm going to try to ration these ones out.

My roomie was here for like 15 minutes yesterday that I saw, and I haven't seen her since. Which isn't that abnormal, but still. I know she's been here, because I've started using her chair to step up onto my bed, and her chair's been pushed in since I last used it. Took two naps today, though, which I thoroughly enjoyed. :) I'm not sure if I slept, or if I just like zoned out. But either way, I liked it.

5 comments:

Jade said...

that was such a gripping storie. i could hardly contain myself! hehe just kidding. i am so glad you are having a marvolous time. thats not how you spell it is it? nope.
peace
i like peanut butter.

Anonymous said...

that was a pretty random post, but its good, I like it.
so you, nor shaun are not online. boo.

Kristina Huling said...

good story yo.

Jade said...

what happend to elliot? i miss elliot. :(
, haha those are tears! ---> ,

ok you can stop being in love now.
hehe just kidding :)

Jade said...

blast!
the tears didnt work right.
silly computer.