11.19.2006

Procrastinating.

Do people really think that drinking makes them look cool? Becuase seriously, it doesn't. At all.

2 more days.

I just keep telling myself that.

2 more days.

It was so good talking to Hannah last night. We talked for over 2 and a half hours. And I laughed so hard. It was so nice getting caught up on everything. And we didn't, really, but still. It's better. I think (I hope) we are going to make a more regular thing.

I need to finish my homework. But homework it lame. And it's hard to be motivated when you have 2 more days.

I'll be home soon. I'm a little worried about being home for so long. Just because... I'm used to living in a hall with 20 other girls, and being with them all the time. I'll miss them. And my dorm room - my safe haven away from everyone, but also a gathering place. Man... what am I going to do for six weeks? I need to get Christmas presents. ASAP. From the OBU bookstore for Mom, Dad, Jeff, and maybe Mindy and Kelly. Becuase I love them. Lots lots lots.

Apparently Morgan and Anna were excited to hear I was coming home at Christmastime. That makes me happy.

Ah, I should start packing. Anything to get away from doing homework. :)

I wonder what I'm supposed to do for French...I should check. Maybe I'll go see Chae ans ask her. If not her, then maybe Anne knows. Hmm... I think we're off on the syllabus.

I worked for like 4 hours on my stupid English essay today. Gosh. But once I actually chose a topic and decided what I was writing about, it came pretty well. In fact, I wrote too much and had to go cut some out. Which was nice. So I wrote three essays this weekend. Hopefully they were okay. I just want to do well on my philosophy essay. I think I'll end up with a B in that class.

We went to Temple Baptist today. It was really good. I liked it a lot. Addi did, too. I don't know what Shaun thought. But I think I liked it more than Heritage. But I'm not sure. Maybe we'll talk about it tonight.

So last night, or maybe it was later than that...anyway, I was thinking the other day that I've talked to Shaun every day since like September. Which I guess isn't THAT weird, seeing as we live within a tenth of a mile from eachother. But still. It's interesting. There are some girls on my HALL I haven't talked to in a week. Just interesting.

Gah. I'll go to homework now. :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could say that I hated it and it was a suckie church, but in fact I really did like it.....a lot. But I have my reasons for being objective. :-P

Anonymous said...

and if you want to feel better its more like a day and a half.

then you get to truck it down to my house!! woo hoo!!!!!!!! lol

love you, ocbf

Anonymous said...

hey melissa,

nice car.

i'm watching you....

just kidding

Jesus loves you.....ALOT!!

Kristina Huling said...

Addisons last comment reminded me, high five for Jesus yo. :)