11.16.2006

Stop Frontin', You're Just A Puppet.

I'm listening to my angry music now.

Angry music is good. Thousand Foot Krutch is always reliable.

Even when nothing else is.

Thanksgiving is lame. Bah. I thought it was all worked out. But no. And the thing is, I can see her point of view. My Mom's, I mean. But it's so hard to work it out any other way.

GAH.

Can't think about it right now.

I'm making another bag. It's orange. It'll have a flap. I'm kind of excited for it. Actually, I'm really excited for it. :) Maybe it'll be done by next weekend. I hope so. If not, maybe I'll finish it on the BUS I might take.

NO, NOT THINKING ABOUT IT.

Brad and Jeff met up in Iraq.

I talked to my Mom. And it's like, just because I called today, she thinks something is wrong, that something is up. And nothing is wrong. I just wanted to talk to her. And Dad, but Dad was on a call, so we didn't talk.

Ah. What is the deal?


You can never fill these shoes cuz I refuse to lose.
I'm just ordinary me.
You can't make me feel this way.
You won't make me run away.
Can't understand my chemistry.
Laugh if that makes me ordinary.

Ping Pong = much love.

LET'S BE ORIGINAL!
Break the silence.
No more violence

I went to lunch at Braum's today with Jessica. It was pretty good. Nice getting away from the ARA.

I have all my classes chosen for next semester. I'm taking New Testament, French, English, General Psychology, Concepts of Wellness, and Intro to Evangelism. 16 credits. I think it'll be good.

Helena should call. Maybe tomorrow night. I dunno.

Mom saw Morgan and gave her my e-mail address and phone number, which is cool. I heart her. My little sister.

Ah, Hawaii. I wish we could go back. Right now. And help the little church, and paint, and go to the king's swimming hole. And sing in the backseat, and make fun of Leki Leki, and draw tattoos. I wish Maria and I could be backseat Hawaii buddies again, and that I could jump off the cliff into the water, and that we could eat at the pancake place again, or go to Jamba Juice. I want some guavas picked right from the trees, and to run around without shoes on in the rain, and to see Megan's dance at SubWay, and all the line dancers boot-scooting to country songs. I wish we could go to that coffee place, and see that lady and her whole family. What was her name? Oh yeah, Sheila. I wish we could go back to the volcano, and walk all the way to the lava this time, and hang out with ALBERT-O and his family. Lizzie and the son had a little connection. :) haha. I wish we could be serenaded by W-Dawg's cowboy song. And sing along, even though she sang it so much better. I could go for some time looking at the baby Hawaiin dresses, and I wish I had boughten that ukulele for $15.00. I wish we could go back and hear that girl and her brother play the ukulele in front of that store. And that we could go to the cave, and climb to the top of the waterfall again, and talk about monkeys being in the forest in Hawaii.

I hate how everything is just memories, and nothing more. Once it happens, it's done. And all you have is what your senses allow you to remember.

It's sad. But I guess that's life.

By Bison is bobbling his head.

Sydni is smiling at me from a picture frame.

My Welcome Week beanie is sitting on my lamp. :)

EVERY TIME I TURN AROUND
YOU'RE LOOKING FOR ATTENTION.
EVERY TIME YOU SHOW UP LATE
YOU'RE LOOKING FOR FORGIVENESS.
THIS SONG'S FOR ANYONE WHO EVER TOOK A CHANCE,
WHO STARTED AT THE BOTTOM TO GET TO THE TOP.
THIS SONG'S FOR EVERYONE LIKE ME,
FOR EVERYONE NOT AFRAID TO STAND ALONE
AND LONELY.
WE WILL NOT BACK DOWN.

That's a good song. I never really listened to the lyrics before.

French test tomorrow. I don't want to study. But I need to. I don't think I'm going to Canterbury tonight. But I'd like to. I need to go to Wal Mart. And I need sleep. I took three or four naps today. That's not good. I need more sleep at night. AT NIGHT.

This is long. But not really. There's just a bunch of spaces.

EVERYBODY.
SHAKE YOUR BODY
LIFT YOUR HANDS
STOP FRONTIN'
YOU'RE JUST A PUPPET.

That's all for tonight.

But I'd appreciate some prayers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

silly emo angry rabbit, tricks are for kids.

don't be mad. look at this picture and it will make you happy.

and besides I am watching full house (which I never do), and Becky got back together with Jesse so that means you have to be happy. Its a sign.
love you.

Anonymous said...

oh wait, I couldn't send the picture. so never mind. lol

Kristina Huling said...

I love that Thousand Foot Krutch is your angry music. It makes me happy. Mae is sometimes my sad music, so you know. Random thought. I love you.