11.28.2006

Re-populating.

"If you knew the world was going to blow up, and you could take only one other person in a space chuttle to another planet to save yourselves, who would you take?"

"Shaun, so we could re-populate the new world. My second choice would be Jesse McCartney, because he's hot, and because he could serenade me while we were repopulating."

"I'd choose Mr. Clean so we'd be a clean race of people. Brad Pitt's my second choice, but maybe if Billy Graham had a grandson, I'd choose him, 'cus he'd love Jesus and be hot too. It could happen...or a boyscout."

"'Cus he'd always be prepared."

"You'd have to do a lot of re-populating to be ahead of the new world."

"Jesse will have to do a lot of serenading."

"It's a good thing he just wants your beautiful soul."



"Which country would you re-populate first?"

"Papua New Guinea"



So, Addi and I talked at about 1:30 in the morning on Thanksgiving morning. It was so great. And we told Shaun. And I'm pretty sure he was a little weirded out, but that's okay. He thought it was funny. And so did we. :)

5 comments:

Jade said...

oh man, that is so funny! no seriously, im laughing so hard. hehe the serinading and having to do a lot of it, and the beautiful soul. lol oh thats some good stuff. i have to meet her! it would be fun!
i would choose ryan gosling and then he could row me around on a boat or an intensly good skier mountain man scruffy dude, cause that would just be the obvious choice. lol
love ya

Melissa Joy said...

haha - I love you, Jade. :)

Anonymous said...

Hummm I even thought about James Bond, because we might run into some pretty shady characters out there in space while we are looking for our new world.

or those Russians that survived the blast....

its a very thought provoking question, isn't it Hannah??

Jade said...

oooooooh, james bond!
good choice!!

Kristina Huling said...

But Hannah Matt Theissen makes the world go round who wouldn't choose him??