12.04.2006

Falling For God.

I bought an "I'm a Scandanavian sheep herder" vest today. It's amazing. It was only like $1.60. VERY nice.

Lots to do - finals in another week, and I'll be busy up until then with other homework and Mission Center and other meetings and such. Then I'll be home for 6 weeks.

Mom and I are ordering Thank You presents for Addi's parents and Shaun's parents right now. I'm so thankful that they opened their houses and families and lives to me like they did. It was sad not being with my family for Thanksgiving, but Addi's family is like my family in Oklahoma. I love them all so much. And Shaun's family is amazing, too. I love his sister. And his Mom. I didn't talk to his Dad much. Oh, and Shaun is pretty amazing, too.

I got my latest Philosophy paper back today. And I got an "A-"!!! That's the best I've gotten in that class ALL semester. I've only gotten Bs in there, but then I got this A. Ah. I was so happy about it. And my oral French exam was moved to Wednesday, and Wednesday is also "Be a Bison" day, so there will be a bunch of prospective students around, which is always fun.

And Thursday is the start of Operation Birthday Week.

I love talking to my Momma.

2 comments:

Kristina Huling said...

Operation birthday week like what we did for Jade junior year?? Exciting. For whom?

Melissa Joy said...

Shaun.