3.09.2007

Lifestream.

I love Thursday nights.
Lifestream is amazing.

Hundreds of people, all with different stories, different backgrounds, different lives, different dreams and hopes and fears...all in one place praising the same God for the same reason - that He changed our lives and He deserves all the glory and honor and praise we can give Him, and then some.

I ride in with Shaun, his roommate Sam, and Sam's friend Seth. I'm the only girl in a car with them for like 45 minutes each way. It is so funny. The things they say and do, it just cracks me up. Until they get gassy. Then it's just sick McNasty. And I role my window down and freeze them out, which is fun for me. Sam kept shining a flashlight in my eyes last night, and Seth kept breaking a hanger, and Shaun was singing under his breath... :)

The music is amazing. And the people are so real in their worship - it's like, you know they want to be there, just singing to God and praising Him. And they do. Arms lifted high, people on their knees, heads down, eyes heavenward... God meeting us there.

Amazing.
Lifechanging.
Undescribable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful, the way you described that last part: The music is amazing. And the people are so real in their worship - it's like, you know they want to be there, just singing to God and praising Him. And they do. Arms lifted high, people on their knees, heads down, eyes heavenward... God meeting us there.

That's... amazing.

Hey I love you.

Addison Degginer said...

I like your usage of 'Sick McNasty'

you have been hanging around me way too often. lol love ya.