4.19.2007

I Just Believe, I Just Believe It.

So much stress this week. Gosh.

Trying to pick classes for the fall.
I am changing my major to Elementary Education.

The other night, I was writing in my journal, and I was just thinking, "What am I passionate about? What do I really ENJOY doing?" And I realized the next day that I just love teaching. Like, Wednesday nights at AWANAS are my favorite times of my whole week, just teaching the kids random Bible stories and hanging out with them. And VBS - I have so much love for VBS. I always said that I could teach VBS everyday for the rest of my life and be perfectly happy.
I'm really excited about it.

I bombed a math test today, I'm pretty sure. Oh, well. You win some, you lose some.
I have a French test tomorrow, too. Dang.

So much is going on.

We're going camping next weekend. I'm really excited. I just want to be away and be with friends and Jesus and nature for a while. So me and Addi and some other people are going camping. SO STOKED. I've been wanting this for a while.

Room inspections tomorrow - my room isn't clean. Bah.
Walk/Run test today - my best time ever. Nice.
Ultimate Frisbee starts the 30th. I bought a frisbee the other day.

I'm hungry.
I hung pictures on my wall. They're fun.
I'm so tired.

Language Lab tomorrow. WooT. Not.

Good song - "Believe" by the Newsboys.
I like them a lot.
I heard the word "behoove" in one of their songs today - "Belly of a Whale". It made me laugh, since Addi and I learned that word the other day. :)

No comments: