4.09.2007

Ooh, A Butterfly...

Addi: "Have you ever been checked for ADHD?"
Me: "No..."
Addi: "Oh, cuz I googled it, and it could so be your homepage."
Me: "You think I have ADHD?"
Addi: "Yeah. I talked to my Mom about it -"
Me: "YOU TALKED TO YOUR MOM ABOUT IT?"
Addi: "Yeah...and she agreed."

So, Addi thinks I have ADHD. She said it's a "chemical imbalance". Hm. Jeff had ADD when he was younger. Maybe I hide mine better than him.

If I do have ADHD, will I have to take medicine? Will I be a freak? Will people laugh at me? JK.

We checked the symptons, and um, yeah. I fit almost all of them. Great.

7 comments:

Kristina Huling said...

Rough life.

You'd be surprised by how many people have ADD or ADHD though.
Really, I'm not surprised.

Melissa Joy said...

You aren't surprised that I might have it?

Addi thinks it would explain some of our randomness if at lease one of us sisters has it.

Kristina Huling said...

Well I don't know, we aren't that random. And if we are, why shouldn't we be?

But seriously, yeah, watching long movies not so much for you, you always seemed to need to be doing something. Kind of just antsy a lot.

Melissa Joy said...

I think I just can't sit still. Ever. I'm always messing with something. I just get bored, and start looking around for something to do. Sorry if it's annoying. I thought I did pretty okay during our Harry-a-thon.

Melissa Joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristina Huling said...

I never said it was annoying.

My Mom doesn't think you are ADD/ADHD.

Anonymous said...

I nore my mother thinkyou have ADHD...

I think we whould have suspected something sooner, at least your mom would have... someone would have.

I love you... even if you turn out to be ADHD.. :)