5.26.2007

My Birthday.

Today is my birthday.
I am now 19. :)

Today was fun -

friends + family + randomness = :D

Waving flags cuz it's my birthday.
The massaging pillow.
Making that guy who sold the bags sad.
The outhouse.
The hubcap.
And the second matching hubcap.
The whale.
The giant machine.
Gong into every store.
The accent people.
Fitting into every conversation that it's my birthday.
Starting every sentence with "Hey" and having to walk like a bear if you failed to do so.
Falling into the Portage Glacier Water.
Cody losing his shoe.
Kristina getting soaked by a waterfall.
Trying to get free samples...of everything.
The safehouses.
Getting random things from every place we stopped.
Climbing the rocks.
Climbing the waterfall.
Jumping across the waterfall.
Walking to the end of the pier and the picture where it lookslike I'm going to push Cody in the water.
Cody's postcard about Alaska.
The Scientology girl, and the E-Scale freaking out, and Cody witnessing to her.
Telling stories.
Laughing at Kristina's bad windshield wipers.
Getting constant calls from Mom.
"The bathroom is down the ramp and 30 feet behind the building."
The toilets scaring us.
The seatbelt in the middle.
Window racing.
Getting money shoved at us randomly.
The movie in the tunnel.
Wii and satelite TV in the safehouses.
"If you knew the world was going to blow up..."
Kristina disappearing randomly.
Getting soaking wet.
Pictures at Portage Glacier.
"Name that Sound" game.
"Cody, go pretend to be a baby moose."
Ninjas vs. Pirates. (PIRATES ALL THE WAY!!)
Really cool talks on the way back.
Thankfulness for good friends, awesome family, and blessing-filled rainy days.

27 facebook birthday wishes.
Talking to Sydni, Kim, and Christina.

10 comments:

Kristina Huling said...

Haha, I like how one of your labels is "hey."
And when I saw "the whale" I was like, what?? Ohhh yeah haha.

Let's not forget:
"I am a whore I do confess, I put you on just like a wedding dress."
The Princess songs, Holiday in the Sun, Low Ride er, and C is for Cookie haha.

Kristina Huling said...

Oh, and rocks.
And random waterfalls.
And trying to figure out a theme for your hall - space, rocks, rock band, Peter Pan, Robin Hood, etc.

Melissa Joy said...

haha, right! :) THanks. If you think of any others, let me know.

Kristina Huling said...

Will do.

"Carp."

Kristina Huling said...

Also, "Hello!!" with two exclamation points.. !!

And your grandpa driving really slow.

Anonymous said...

I miss you both, a lot and I wish I could be involved... makes me so want to come home.

Oh my gosh. Happy Birthday!!

Jade said...

Happy Day You Popped Out Of Your Mommies Belly!!

Kristina Huling said...

Named spelled Matthew pronounced Jeremy haha. Silent M-A-T-T-H-E-W with a "Jeremy."

Melissa Joy said...

hahahahaha - I'm glad you remember all these!

Melissa Joy said...

hahahahahaha - thanks, Jade!!!

(note the THREE exclamation points!)