5.22.2007

Knowing Is Key.

Did You Know...

I gag when I brush my teeth in the back on top.
My house smells like red licorice.
The chair I'm sitting in swivels.

I cry at realistic ghost stories.
I'm scared of the dark sometimes.

I burned my arm with an iron.

I haven't had my hair cut since like November.
I still really want a Jeep Wrangler.
I tried on moose hats with my grandma.
I'm starting to enjoy running.
I used to bite my nails.

My passion is for Africa.
I can't wait to be married and have a family.
My three best friends are like sisters to me.
My first kiss happened two and a half weeks ago.

I can't wait until Helena comes...
So that I can have some semblance of college here.

My phone has a gangster ring tone.

I laugh at random things.
I'm mean sometimes.
And sarcastic, too.

I made a tye-dye shirt with Helena and Shaun for my old English professor, who is also the guy that Helena and I worked for, who is also Shaun's professor for second semseter.

I just found out today that most of our chickens are gone.
I don't know if we still have a goat or not.
We had a dog named Dusty.
Jeff named Chewie after Chewbacca on Star Wars.
I named Pepper after some kids in a book I was reading when I got her.

I had a water bed when I was four or five.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i named him chewie...for the record.....elliotttt

Melissa Joy said...

really? I thought it was Jeff's turn...and so did Mom. Bradddddd

AND it's my birthday. Today. Thanks for remembering... :)
I'm 19. In case you wondered.
Love you.