5.18.2007

One More Day 'Til The Dreams End.

I leave tomorrow.
My room is bare, except for a few random things that I haven't packed yet.
Like my French phrase a day calender
And my box of Nemo tissues
And my bathroom stuff.

And the flowers that Shaun picked at the North 40 for me yesterday.

I'm going to cry. I don't want to leave. Well, I do...but I don't. This is my home now. I love it here. I mean, Alaska is my home, too. But I'm here more than I'm there. I'm so going to miss my friends - Helena, Kim, Vivanna, Jenna, Gina, Tara, Jenni, John, Jonathan, the Matt's, Patrick, Jarrod, and Shaun. And Chae. And my whole French class. And Alana, my new friend.

I'm listening to Yellowcard's "Ocean Avenue" CD right now. For some reason, it really matches my mood today.

Helena and I were supposed to have a photo shoot in the sunrise this morning, but that didn't happen. Not sure why. Oh well. Her parents are now here. I wonder if I'll meet them. She's coming to Alaska in June.

We are going to have so much company this summer. When I get home, my grandparents and a great aunt will be there, then a few days after I get there, another great aunt comes. Then right after that, my parent's friends from California come up, then they'll leave in like June, then Helena comes up. Then Mom and I might go to Arizona, then we're going to CREATION, then I'll be home for like a week and a half with my sisters before I Have to come back down here for RA stuff.

And in between, I'll be working, running, going to IHOP, and just chilling.

It's so sad to look out my window and see people carrying stuff to their cars.

Carp, I hope my bag isn't over 50 pounds.

2 comments:

Kristina Huling said...

Carp.

Anonymous said...

Crapage on luggage... I hate packing luggage.

When me and you are together, we will MAKE Alaska feel like home okay?!