9.16.2007

And They Call Me Happy Go Lucky

Mm...

I want it to rain and turn cold.
In that order.
I want it to be hat and coat weather, because I like that weather.

Last night was 80s movie night with my hall. We went and saw "Hairspray"
Here's a picture of me and some of the girls.



One of them (Kelly - she's not in this picture) said that I look like an 80s supermodel because of my shoes. I actually really liked my outfit...it was fun. We went to Braum's and then the movies then Wal Mart....

...and I bought some really cute new shoes for like $4.50. It was exciting.

I took a nap this afternoon and worked on Civ and studied for my Intro to Exceptional Child test that I have on Wednesday. I have more homework that needs to be done still, but I'm going to the library with Shaun later.

Love is in the house and the house is packed...

I want to do something exciting...
Like go hiking or something..
Like go to 6 Flags.

I have to take care of my pay check from last week.

Wow, 6 Flags is EXPENSIVE....like $50.00 just to get in. I really wanted to go for our 1 year anniversary...but... we're both poor college kids, so that probably won't happen.

I'm doing an Old Navy survey so that I get 10% off next time I go there.

Okay. Well.
That's all for now.

2 comments:

Kristina Huling said...

Is October 1st your anniversary?
Maybe someone will bless you and you'll be able to go to six flags. That would be fun for you.

Melissa Joy said...

October 10th is. And that would indeed be fun.