9.11.2007

Update.

First Civ test done. Phew.
I wrote until halfway down the last page and included Parker's Olive Garden coloring menu and apparently Dr. Sanders laughed and said it was a pleasant surprise. :)

I start obvservations on Thursday. I'm nervous. Seriously.

Flag football was last night. We lost. We're in A League and the girls on the other team were seriously HUGE. We had four or five girls get hurt. It was so cold. I had on my OBU sweatpants up until I went onto the field and a coat and everything.

I can't type. I keep hitting wrong keys and too many keys.

I'm in charge of craft this week at Mission Center. No idea what I'm going to do. What kind of craft do you make with inter-city kids who know more about drugs and alcohol and gangs than they do about Jesus?

I am so blessed.

Brad comes home this week from Iraq. I am so excited, even though I might not see him until Christmas. I hope he finds a way to come to Oklahoma and visit me. Maybe I'll take him out to coffee so we can talk...about lots of stuff. I can't wait to see him again.

I watched "Saved by the Bell" a lot the last few days. I'm done with season three and will start season four next. And I slept for over an hour...while my clothes were washing and drying downstairs. It was beautiful. I love naps.

I need self-discipline and self-restraint. The girls laughed at me when I said that in staff meeting yesterday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you.

But hey, I am excited for Brad. And I'm happy your happy and excited to see him.

Umm, I want Saved by the Bell... I'm jealous. I won't lie.

Also, I agree, naps are fantastic.

Kristina Huling said...

I know exactly what you mean. [Self restraint and self discipline.]

Jade said...

hey, im an inner city gangsa


oh oh oh, and im practicing self discipline right now! cool we can do it at the same time :)