1.31.2008

My Stomach Is In Knots.

First week of classes. It's been a hard one.

Overwhelming, to say the least, but all of the WMU RAs, and Jessica, have been feeling it, too. Seems like all I've done this week is go to class, do homework, talk to girls on my hall, and sleep. With some eating and showering in there, and a workout or two.

And right now...I feel like crying.

I just feel so... so... so in over my head.
I mean, I have 16 credits, plus I am an RA, plus I am co-chairing Mission Center, plus I have a life and I want to work out, plus I have homework, work, friends, and I want time to just RELAX and be by myself. But that will be a rare occurence this semester.

What ever. I feel like I'm so over it.
But I can't be.

And it's like... everything has to be on everyone else's schedule. Meetings for Mission Center... the interview... even hanging out with my boyfriend.

For once, I want to dictate something.

No comments: