1.25.2008

New To Do List.

About a year ago, I wrote a life to-do list... a wish list for my life, if you will. And...I have a new one. I don't know how similar it is or will be to my last one, but I guess we'll see.

1. Get married.
2. Vacation in a beach house in North Carolina with my husband.
3. Backpack through Europe.
4. Volunteer at an orphanage in Africa.
5. Become a teacher.
6. Have children.
7. Make my own family traditions.
8. Take my kids out of school for a day to go to an amusement park.
9. Kiss in the rain.
10. Send a message in a bottle.
11. Send an unsuspected love/appreciation letter.
12. Jump off of a rope swing into the water.
13. Spend a week camping in the woods with my friends.
14. Watch the sunset on a beach then stay up all night and watch the sunrise.
15. Own a really big dog.
16. Own something Chanel.
17. Write or draw something on the side of the highway in Alaska with white rocks.
18. Sell something on ebay.
19. Scream that I love someone at the top of my lungs.
20. Pay for someone else's dinner.
21. Sleep outside, under the stars.
22. Steal the Krauss Rd. street sign in Oregon.
23. Go hunting...and shoot something...and eat it.
24. Make a collage of what's important to me.
25. Sew an entire outfit.
26. Swim in the ocean at night.

1 comment:

Kristina Huling said...

It would be cool to watch the sunset and sunrise in one sitting. I'm so stealing that one from you if it's okay :)