5.05.2008

Eek. Hahaha.

I got a pretty sunburn this weekend, all over my arms, chest, neck, shoulders, and face. It's so red it's almost purple. Really. It hurts. I would take a picture, but my camera is broken.

Maybe I'll get a new one for my birthday....

Which is in 21 days.

Crazy. In 21 days, I will be two decades old. Where does time go?

Right out the window. This semester has been so fast - like I blinked and it's gone. This whole past two years. How is it possible that I am almost halfway done with my college career? I mean, really?

What am I going to do after I graduate? It would be really cool to teach in the Bush in Alaska... in a little village, in a little house. I wonder how Shaun would feel about that. Hmm.

Ha - I just looked up teaching jobs in Alaska, and there is an opening for an elementary teacher in Eek, Alaska. I didn't know there was an Eek, Alaska, but it intrigues me. :)

Fun.

1 comment:

Addison Degginer said...

I could see you being a teacher, and coming home to your cute little house and some random pet.....like a ferret. :)