5.03.2008

I Keep Thinking.

I think that it is funny how things work out sometimes.

It's like, you don't think they will, or you are passive about it to begin with, then it happens, and it just blows your mind and takes you by surprise, then as it sinks in, you just realize how awesome God is to work it all out like that.

Like Africa.

I leave in 54 days.
I bought a dress (a long dress) to wear while I am there. And it's fun.



I hate it when people are like, "You don't know me! No one understands me!" Because, okay, if no one knows you, that's kind of pretty much entirely your problem, not theirs. You are the one who has not been real and open with people.

All others can do is take things at face value. No one really knows what it is in your heart and mind unless they ask and unless you are honest about it. If you think people don't know you or don't understand you, then maybe it is because you aren't honest with them about whatever it is they don't understand or know.

That's all.
I need to keep working on my Civ paper now. I'm on page eight, and it needs to be ten to twelve. I wonder if I'll go over. Probably.

No comments: