5.14.2008

It's All Over.

I am officially a junior in college at Oklahoma Baptist University.

Whoa.

It's sad, saying goodbye to my girls and my professors. I mean... I'll see most of them again next fall, but some of them... I won't. And wow. Sad.

I've been an emotional wreck this week. But alas.

One week from today I will be home, hanging out, waiting for Helena to come in. That's fun. She's here in Oklahoma now, but I haven't seen or talked to her yet. I think she's coming to OBU some day. She said she wants to see Dr. Hagen. I don't blame her. He's cool.

I got my Civ long paper back... all 13 pages of it, size 11.5 font. I got an A. :) I was pretty proud. I worked really hard on it. And on the last third of it, all Dr. Armond wrote is "good" with a few check marks, which means that it was really good. Yay. I like when I work hard and am rewarded for it.

I wonder how Shaun did.

It's raining. Again. I like rain.

I bought a fun scarf at the mall today. It's blue. I'm wearing it now. And I bought a new wallet. It's red. And summer-y.

I'm hungry. I should go eat dinner before church tonight. I think I'll wear my raincoat tonight. It matches my scarf.

Ha - I like how the last 10 sentences are written like a first grader wrote them. Ah, my first graders... I liked them. When I go home this summer, I am teaching the 5th/6th grade Sunday School class at church. I love that age... My mom is teaching that class now and when she told them I would take over for the summer, they got really excited. Then when I wasn't there on the 11th, I guess they were sad, and were like, "Where's your daughter???" That's cute... I'm excited that they are excited to have me teaching them.

And I'm excited that I found my passion in life...teaching.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey. I like you.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Congrats on being a... JUNIOR... whoa!