5.13.2008

Story Of My Life.

Gah.

(Hi, Dr. Armond)

Addi is next to me. We are NOT spooning. But she wants to. It's almost like last year, when I would crawl into her bed, shoved between her and the wall, and sing to her the suicidal panda song.

The song changed every time, but the effect didn't. She always woke up smiling. And annoyed that I had moved her. And that I woke her up in the first place.

I would take off my shoes at her door, and run and THROW myself into her bed.

Now she's in my bed....talking about her "dang boobs" and playing on her phone... "Dang boobs. They always get me in trouble."

1 comment:

Addison Degginer said...

ummm, wow.
Firstly, that statement makes me sound like a complete whore, which is so not true. It was so taken out of context

secondly, I love you, and I love the suicidal panda song