8.29.2008

Chapel Today.

I’ve been complacent.

But now I know the greatest love of all is mine, since You laid down Your life, the greatest sacrifice….Majesty… Majesty.

James 1:5-6 “If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, driven and tossed by the wind.”

James 1:16 “Don’t be deceived….”

When did I allow God to get this boring? When did I take His place from Him and give it to another? How am I going to change it?

God is in all things, for He fulfills. God is outside of all things for He gives shape. God is over all things, for He sees all. God is under all things, for He gives life to all things. God is everywhere, in everything, unbound by time or mistakes or my selfish ambitions and desires.

Matthew 5:8 “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.”

Happy are those who get God – those who understand Him and what He is like – for God will be real to them.

I wanted to stand up, but I didn’t. Fear and apprehension and the chains held me back. He is asking me to do something hard… I think… but it has been so dang confusing lately, and I’m not really sure anymore of anything.

James 1:5-6 “If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, driven and tossed by the wind.”

<>

No comments: