8.28.2008

I Love.

Taking a leaf from Hannah's book...

A List of Things I Love:
- Really good books that capture me, sweeping me into literary oblivion.
- People who take time to listen and talk to me.
- My girls, past and present. I love when my 2nd South girls stop by my room, or call me out on campus.
- My room, once again, the place I can go to just BE.
- Spending the night in Yurts with the Sisters and the conversations we have.
- Hippie bracelets.
- Bracelets in general.
- Watching people. At Spotlight tonight, Rachel and I were just sitting on the curb while she ate a hot dog, and I was watching people, and she commented. And I really do like to watch people. Seeing their mannerisms and how they interact with others... it's fascinating to me.
- MAIL!!!!! Especially when it's cookies... they are my favorite.
- My classes this semester.
- The Kerr RAs.
- Cold, sweater weather.
- Really fun, cute dresses.
- Working out.
- Setting and achieving goals.
- Crossing things off of To-Do Lists.

It's funny how most of the things that make me happy are completely random. But I guess it's the little things that really add up to the big things that matter.

No comments: